Crimson Threads

Sunday 6 October 2013

Crimson, Pleats & Boots

Hello all,



It's slightly worrying how overjoyed with happiness I am now that it's Autumn, but the Autumn colours just seem to suit us gingers ( at long last we have a bit of luck). This outfit features my favourite infinity/snood scarf that I bought last year. I'm warning you now that it will feature in a lot of looks for the upcoming months ( sorry) but sure anyway let's get going...



 Grey Jumper - Penneys/ Primark , I bought this last year, I think it was around €7-9


A Christmas present from my brother Mark :) Penneys - €20(ish)


Scarf- New look, €12




Skirt- H&M, €14.99 also featured in an outfit post here


Ring -borrowed from my sister



Photos by my sis Bernie (thanks again B)

I hope you liked my post, thanks for reading :)

'Til next time-
Hannah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment