Crimson Threads

Monday 4 November 2013

Black and Blue


Hello all 

So I am back to college after my week off and I am now faced with the full force of Maynooth's freezing weather ( I am wearing multiple layers, a blanket and cradling a hot water bottle as I write this) along with all the work I didn't do..YAY! Even though I had a rushed last day back home myself and my sister managed to shoot this outfit for Crimson Threads. I wore this the previous weekend to see the Lord of The Rings in the O2 accompanied by the RTÉ Orchestra! I hope you like it, it's just nice and casual :)


Blue Jumper- E-bay
€10ish
I'm so happy with this jumper as it's really easy to just throw on. It's also a perfect length for wearing with leggings

Necklace- Dunnes Stores
€12
This is quickly becoming my favourite necklace. It looks so much more expensive than it actually was, I love it !


Leggings- Forever 21
€12.75
These are just simple black leggings with a nice zipper detail on the bottom. So comfy :)


Oversized Clutch- Pull & Bear
€12 on sale
This is the definition of an oversized bag but that's the very reason why I love it!


Cut Out Boots- Penneys/Primark
€22
This is actually a photo I took from an upcoming blog post( our rushing caused us to forget about the shoes..opps), they have been on my blog a million times at this stage anyway though :)



Thats all for now folks,
Thanks for reading,
Hannah 
x

20 comments:

  1. We LOVE that necklace!

    xx from NYC
    Davie and Erica

    www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I love it too :)
    Hannah
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jumper, such a nice colour on you

    ReplyDelete
  4. This jumper is so nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are such a beautiful girl. the color of your jumper looks so awesome with you hair color...i can't even deal.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much that's so nice of you to say :)
      Hannah x

      Delete
  6. I love the necklace!

    Federica
    www.thecutielicious.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog and lovely outfit! xoxo

    http://the109block.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look! Super cozy and cute sweater!! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know,
    Hugs :)

    http://fashionalatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Yeah that sounds good :)
      Hannah x

      Delete
  9. Thank you for your comment! Sure thing :)
    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete