Crimson Threads

Monday 2 December 2013

Lace and Green

Hello all,

This is my first post in December !! Ahh I am so excited to finally start counting down the days to Christmas and rejoicing in the fact that I can now play Christmas songs outside of my room ( I have been listening to them the past two weeks shhh). This outfit is basically what I wore to Galway at the weekend with the playsuit as a substitute for a black dress that was covered in annoying fluff! Galway was fun but my goodness it was crazy with all the shoppers out. Don't get me started on Penneys the queues were organised like a military operation there was so many people working trying to calm the storm! I got some nice things though as my Christmas presents but they are hidden away now not to be seen 'til the 25th. Anyway that is enough rambling, I hope you like it :)









Playsuit : River Island, €33
Kimono: Missguided, €13(ish) on sale
Hat: Missguided, €12
Socks, tights : Penneys, €1.50,€3
Shoes: H&M, €29.99

I also want to thank everyone that entered my competition on my Facebook page I was shocked at the response :)
That's all for now,
Thanks for reading,
Hannah X

10 comments:

  1. I love this vintage outfit <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing !
    I specially love your shoes and dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool outfit, I love your hair!! Could you do a post about your hair routine?

    http://allaboutevesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Evelyn, yeah sure if it is something you're interested in I would indeed :)
      Hannah X

      Delete
  4. love the whole combination in this look doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like photos, I like look :) really nice :)

    www.izabielaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete