Crimson Threads

Saturday 14 December 2013

Red Lips

Hello all,

It's been a while since I did a 'beauty' post so here it goes :)
I love love love wearing red lips they're always a good classic to go back to if in doubt. However my main problem with wearing lipstick is that it dries your lips out like crazy leaving them dry & cracked & that is NOT what we want!
This is where the Rimmel Colour Rush Balm in the shade 'The Redder the Better' comes to play.
I have been using this product for about a month and I have come up with a few pros & cons so you can decide for yourself if it's something you'd be interested in..






Pros

  • It is super affordable - €7.95 !!
  • The consistency is incredible, it really does feel like your wearing a lip balm
  • The colour pay off is very true to it's name, a perfect bright red shade
  • Application is simple, shaped like a crayon so you can basically colour in your lips!
  • Lasting power is amazing!Really.

Cons

  • Lasting power is so good that the next day your lips have a slight red tint. I don't even complain about this but just thought you should know :)

The first shade I bought in this line was a fuchsia colour in the shade 'Rumour Has It'. I really recommend this one too if red isn't your cup of tea! 
I highly recommend this product and it is now a staple in my makeup bag, maybe give it a go the next time your in Boots, I hope that you'll be impressed as I am!!

That's all for now m'dears,
Thanks for reading!!

Hannah Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment