Crimson Threads

Monday 14 April 2014

Into The West Blogger Network- The First Meetup

Hello all,



So as some of you may know I attended my very first blogger event this weekend in the beautiful g Hotel. The event was the first official meeting of a new network of bloggers called the Into the West Blogger Network. This weekend's event was orgainsed by the lovely Sinéad from Yummy Mummy Fashion and Lifestyle. A big thank you to Sinéad for getting us altogether for our little Afternoon Tea (how posh), I was so happy to be a part of the meetup and it was amazing to meet so many fellow bloggers from the West :)



The day kicked off in one of the gorgeous lounges in the g Hotel. Seriously if you've never been you NEED to get yourself into see that hotel. It is amazing! We were then treated to some complimentary Prosecco while we waited for our Afternoon Tea, which I'm telling you did not disappoint at all. So many nice things to eat, I literally stuffed my face, and I have no shame. I was sitting across from the lovely Orla from Beyond The Fashion, who lucky for me doesn't like cake so it's safe to say I ate two people's worth of food. It was a good day for me ;)





Sinéad then presented us all with some goodie bags courtesy of Cara Pharmacy and Publicity Loft. Holy Mother of God I was not prepared for what was filling these bags. We were seriously spoiled with products from La Roche Posay, Avéne, Theirry Mulgar, Vichy, Benefit, Wet'n'Wild, Ren and yes, even more. I was like a child at Christmas! We will be smelling and looking our best thanks to the lovely sponsers of the goodie bags :)



Some photos from the day :







Overall, the day was a huge success and exceeded all of my expectations. I have to admit on the journey down to Galway ,I was absolutely terrified. I was so anxious of the fact that I am only 19, so kind of the 'baby' of the group and combine that to still being relatively new to this blogging world and you have one nervous lady. But to my relief, I of course, need not of worried. Everybody was just a pleasure to meet, the atmosphere was lovely and relaxed and plenty of laughs were had. It was so interesting getting to know the people behind the blogs, some of which I have been following for as long as I can remember!I will link all the blogs at the end of this post so you can all go and check them out :) I will also be posting an Outfit Post on what I wore this week so keep your eyes open for that too ! Also thank you to Danielle from Sweet Memories Photography for the photos!


so sorry if I left someone out, if I did, please let me know :)
Anna MUA
Yummy Mummy Fashion and Lifestyle
Makeup by Ruby Sue
Modest Styles
Beyond the Fashion
Alongcamepollly
Babs Scribbles
Bec Boop
Innocent Illusion
Town Mouse Country Mouse
The Galway Player
Deeva Make Up
Emily Fashion Friend
Justified by Jemo

Thank you for reading everyone,
'Til next time,

Hannah
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment