Crimson Threads

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Floral & Pink

Hello all,


This is the outfit I wore last Saturday to the Into The West Blogger Event. I got lots of messages asking where each item was from so hopefully this post will be helpful to some of you :) My favorite part of this outfit are the trousers, mainly because they are the most comfortable trousers I own. They're like pyjama bottoms, and who doesn't like wearing pyjama bottoms. I also got quite a good discount on them, as they were originally €35 but I got them for €27 with double student discount on Thursdays in Only. So fellow students remember that one. Hope you like it :)
















Shirt - Stradivarius, €19.95
Trousers- ONLY, €27
Belt- Penneys, €2
Hat- New Look, €15
Necklace- H&M , €12.95
Bag- Penneys, €11
Heels- Penneys, €15
Thanks for reading,
'Til next time

Hannah
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment