Crimson Threads

Sunday 8 September 2013

Welcome

Hello Hello,


My name is Hannah Ferguson and this is my fashion & beauty blog devoted to all of you out there who want to look and feel your best but without handing over an arm and a leg! Crimson Threads is a place for fashion & beauty information and inspiration. Heading into my second year of college I know the perils of a student's budget and counting those pennies come Thursday night so the most important feature of my blog will always be keeping it at an affordable price. I will be sharing what I like to wear myself, make-up that's cheap and does the job and any tips and tricks I've learned with the overall aim that Crimson Threads will help you in some way :)

So that's enough rambling I hope you enjoy and stick around,

Hannah x





1 comment:

  1. Well done Hannah :) so proud! Cant wait to see the posts to come
    oh and first comment, yay! :D

    ReplyDelete