Crimson Threads

Friday 8 November 2013

Crimson and Lace

Hello all,

This outfit features one of my favourite E-bay purchases - my ASOS lace blazer which I nabbed for €10!! Bargain !! Halloween is over so I am going to be one of those people and say that this blazer is scteams Christmas to me :) I can't wait to wear it for all the festivities! As I write this blog post I am aware that I have to get up in four hours to get a bus to the airport as myself, my sisters and two of my cousins are heading to Berlin for the weekend, so on that note -good night & God bless!


Dress- Penneys/Primark €13


Blazer ( I love this so much) - E-bay, originally ASOS
€10

Yes these boots AGAIN!
Penneys/Primark €22


Sunglasses- vintage Ray Bans


That's all for now folks,
Thanks for reading

Hannah
x

11 comments:

  1. So great post, love it !!

    http://therubberdoll.com/

    http://instagram.com/therubberdollbypepa#

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a gorgeous blazer!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win some skincare from origins! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you , it was such a bargain!
      Hannah x

      Delete
  3. i love your outfit! Especially the colour is very pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like that little dress! Did you get it recently? Hope it's still there!

    xxx

    www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it last year I'm afraid :( I'm sure they have similar ones in for Christmas though :)
      Hannah x

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous look! That dress is such a great color on you!

    ReplyDelete