Hello all,It's been a while since I did a 'beauty' post so here it goes :)
I love love love wearing red lips they're always a good classic to go back to if in doubt. However my main problem with wearing lipstick is that it dries your lips out like crazy leaving them dry & cracked & that is NOT what we want!
This is where the Rimmel Colour Rush Balm in the shade 'The Redder the Better' comes to play.
I have been using this product for about a month and I have come up with a few pros & cons so you can decide for yourself if it's something you'd be interested in..
- It is super affordable - €7.95 !!
- The consistency is incredible, it really does feel like your wearing a lip balm
- The colour pay off is very true to it's name, a perfect bright red shade
- Application is simple, shaped like a crayon so you can basically colour in your lips!
- Lasting power is amazing!Really.
- Lasting power is so good that the next day your lips have a slight red tint. I don't even complain about this but just thought you should know :)
The first shade I bought in this line was a fuchsia colour in the shade 'Rumour Has It'. I really recommend this one too if red isn't your cup of tea!
I highly recommend this product and it is now a staple in my makeup bag, maybe give it a go the next time your in Boots, I hope that you'll be impressed as I am!!
That's all for now m'dears,
Thanks for reading!!