Crimson Threads

Thursday 31 October 2013

Purple and Velvet

Hello all,


It was absolutely freezing outside when myself and my very helpful Mum shot this look. I have a week off college this week and I'm really enjoying being home and ignoring all the course work that I have to do. Yesterday though I went into town and  I got a few bits for a very last minute Halloween costume. This was what I wore in an attempt to stay warm.  I hope you like it.
Happy Halloween :)


Coat- H&M, €45

I love this coat so much. The natural room in this more oversized coat makes it really easy to layer which is always handy


Sparkly Hat- Tesco, a present from my sister.

This is so cosy and warm and the grey colour will go with almost anything!




Purple T-shirt- New Look, €8

I really like how big this t-shirt is because it means you can wear it with leggings and still have all the vital areas covered ..did I really just really vital areas?

Necklace- Awear , €5

I bought this necklace years ago in a sale and it has to be one of favourite necklaces, it's so cute!


Cut Out Boots- Penneys/Primark €22


These boots are so comfy to walk in I am so impressed. Today I wore them with dark green socks to have a small bit of colour coming through.


Bag- Penneys/Primark €11

This is such a handy bag for throwing all your bits & bobs into. The nude shade also goes with a majority of outfits- win win :)



Velvet Leggings- E-bay, €12


I am a sucker for velvet so when I saw these bad boys I had to have them.
They are so comfortable & soft and they add just a little extra to a simple outfit.



That's all for now folks
'Til next time
Hannah 
x

                                                                             ♥

4 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous, love your outfit <3
    xx

    Saraalwan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is safe to say that you have by far the most amazing hair I've ever seen! The colour is so vibrant! I also really like your style!

    xo Mel
    Anxiety | Depression | Panic Attacks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh well thank you so much for your comment that's so nice of you :)
      Hannah
      x

      Delete