Crimson Threads

Saturday 2 November 2013

Braces and Shorts

Hello all,


This outfit features one of my favourite things ever- my braces. They're a biteen controversial to some eyes and while yes I may resemble a man I don't care because I love them :) I bought these almost two years ago along with the shorts in Pull & Bear. I hope you like it !

Blazer- Forever 21
€18

Cut out boots - Penneys/Primark €22
Socks- H&M


Bag- New Look
€15


Jumper- New Look
€15


Necklace- Republic
€12ish


Shorts & Braces- Pull & Bear
€20

Thank you for reading!
'Til next time,
Hannah
x

4 comments:

  1. I love this look and actually think the braces look great :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sadie , I love them ! :)
      Hannah
      x

      Delete
  2. Hello dear, beautiful blog and amazing items :) i follow you with pleasure on GFC, twitter and facebook, if you want to pass me by :)

    http://teanonsolomoda.blogspot.it

    kiss Tea

    ReplyDelete