Crimson Threads

Sunday 16 February 2014

Floral & Silver

Hello all!


It has been awhileen since I last did an outfit post. This is mainly due to a hectic few weeks , but thankfully the craziness is over and I can hopefully start getting back into the swing of things! Considering it is in fact Spring (you certainly wouldn't think it, what with our 4 seasons in one day thing going on) I have had a complete lack of co-operation with Mother Nature the past few weekends. Thankfully though the sun came out long enough for an outfit post before the sky once more released a flurry of hailstones! The dress I am wearing in this post is one of my absolute favourites, what makes it even sweeter is that I only paid £5 for it! I know, that's feckin cheaper than Penneys! Anyway, enough rambling! I hope you enjoy !














Dress - £5, Peckham
Leather Jacket - €49.99, Pull & Bear
Hat- €12, Missguided
Necklace- €5, Penneys
Shoes- €13, Penneys
Bag- €11, Penneys 

As always thank you for reading!
'Til next time,

Hannah Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment