Crimson Threads

Sunday 15 September 2013

You can achieve Kendall Jenner's look

Hello all,



I'll be the first to admit that mindless reality TV is my guilty pleasure, and Keeping up with the Kardashians is definitely my numero uno( please don't judge me). We all Know of Kim K and her crazy family but it's her younger sister Kendall Jenner that interests me most. Maybe it's because she's closest to me in age or maybe it's her amazingly shiny hair , who knows? Anyway she has that effortless style down to a tee and today I hope to help you achieve her laid back model look, but of course at a fraction of the price :)




Boots- €24, Penneys 
Black boots are a staple for Autumn/Winter and have the magical power of just going with everything. Wear yours with thick 'boot socks' or lace trimmed socks for a cosier look.


 


Tank top- €12.75, Forever 21. A white tank is a great basic to have in your wardrobe. They're simple, and great for layering under thicker fabrics especially now Autumn is upon us.




 Wet look leggings - €16, Boohoo. Any wet / leather look leggings are a great and easy way to spice up an everyday look. Wear them like Kendall with a tank top, or opt for an over sized jumper to prevent hypothermia in this bi-polar weather.


                                                                Link to Leggings



Neon necklace- €2.32, www.etsy.com 
Neon isn't just for the summer months. Wear it like Miss Jenner to add a pop of a colour to an otherwise monochrome outfit for an effortless put together look.



                                                               Link to Necklace

I hope this helped you in some little way. The 'steal her style' sections of magazines are always my favourite to read  and I hope to put together more celebrity inspired looks for you all ...that is of course if you like them!!
That's all for now m'dears,

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment